Rylee's TV Debut on Fox 10

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Summer is Here!

A little tongue in cheek humor. I am posting this in behalf of my Summer. She has a more interesting life than she thinks she does, so I'm hoping she will post something of her crazy days in here once in a while. This background and header are a tribute to her for Mother's Day coming up in May. I don't think she hears enough what a good job she is doing with her kids. (Especially from the pre-teens) I know if she posted some of the funny, crazy and sometimes sad things that happen every day, she would see what a difference she makes in all our lives. Summer, I love you and hope you know how much we appreciate you.

4 comments:

The Jones Seven said...

Summer!! I found your new blog!! This is Lindsay! How are you? what are you up to? my blog is jonesssix.blogspot.com! Happy Mother's Day!

The Hearn Crew said...

Glad to see someone posted on Summer's blog. But where's my name on your freaks and geeks list? And who loves you so much they posted for you? That was awesome. Come on girl...let me see and hear how your doing. Give me a call sometime.

Anonymous said...

Summer is a wonderful Mom and the kids are so blessed to have her!

Barlow Family said...

I couldn't agree more! I was just commenting to my Mom today how Summer has such good kids...which we all know is a reflection of their Mom. Love you, Summer!