


In life there is stuff. Stuff you need, stuff you don't need, but want it anyway and stuff that is just there. I don't need any more stuff!! Making some headway in the house in the wake of our latest move has been more than challenging! The painstaking task of sorting through the remains of who knows how many people's belongings (the basement has served as residence to many!) is one I hope to never relive!! But at last, after only 4 short weeks of hard work and very literally my blood, sweat and tears, I now have functioning living spaces! All the stuff of life has been dealt with and it is so nice to feel like we are living in our home now instead of a refugee camp! Who knows...I may even use the kitchen - I said may, let's not get crazy!
2 comments:
Tell me about it! I even painted the rooms, and got them somewhat ready to rock and roll for you! You have done a great job getting things done and the basement is looking pretty darn good. Now to get those kids rooms painted and up to speed.
Looking good! I have been afraid to come over lately...maybe we will venture that way soon!
Post a Comment