
Rylee started the 3rd Grade today at a brand new school in Chandler. She was so excited last night that she could not get to sleep! I think she was finally out cold sometime after 11:00pm. Not exactly a good bed-time for a school night. We will have to do better tonight! There is still a lot of work to be done at the school, but Rylee is already off to a great start making friends and throwing herself in to her class work. She is such a good little student. She knows her teacher from her old school last year so it is nice to have a familiar face. It also helps that mom works there and sees her around the campus all day long! She was very stylish with her High School Musical back pack and of course High School Musical everything else: water bottle, folder, and lunch box. Of course there were a few glitches in her first day - like some of the little bugs from all the construction...YUCK! I had a hard time with that too! The little boys in her class thought it was great fun to tease the girls with these bugs...the girls did not think it was so fun at all! Oh well. They won't be there forever - WE HOPE! Good luck Rylee!







3 comments:
School is the best! I'm glad Rylee is excited about her new school and making new friends. She is pretty stylin with her new accoutrements. Gotta love it.
So fun! 3rd grade! Our kids are getting so old...makes me cry! Wish I could freeze time sometimes, but not all the time!
I can't believe you started school already! So did the other 2 start school as well?? :) My kids don't start until the 18th. Rylee looks very cute and stylish!
Post a Comment