Yes, it's really true...we can't wait till spring so November 29th it is and we couldn't be happier. Hope to see you all there! Oh ya...I will let you know the time and place just as soon as we figure it all out!!!!
Congrats on your wedding. I am very happy for you. I totally remember your grandma too. I remember thinking you guys lived in a mansion. That was the coolest house ever.
Summer, Congratulations! That is so you, just throwing out there on the blog, "oh by the way, we're getting married Saturday!" You are a hoot! We hope you had a wonderful day! It sounds and looks like you are very happy! Good luck!-Lindsay
4 comments:
Congrats on your wedding. I am very happy for you. I totally remember your grandma too. I remember thinking you guys lived in a mansion. That was the coolest house ever.
We REALLY LOVE Jaime and are happy for you guys!!! Let us know about Saturday so we can make plans!
We'll be there, but hopefully the rain won't!
Summer, Congratulations! That is so you, just throwing out there on the blog, "oh by the way, we're getting married Saturday!" You are a hoot! We hope you had a wonderful day! It sounds and looks like you are very happy! Good luck!-Lindsay
Post a Comment