Rylee's TV Debut on Fox 10

Monday, February 9, 2009

H2Oohhhhhhh!!!!!


The other night we were having a family game of Uno and enjoying some delicious Cups of Dirt for dessert. After we finished and it was time to get ready for bed, Jordyn was not so quick to do what she was asked. On top of that she decided to add a little whining and complaining so Jamie decided to take action. He happened to be drinking a bottle of water and yep, you guessed it...over Jordyn's head it went! I couldn't resist the urge to pour my water all over her too! So of course I did and things went from wet to wetter and the other kids were having lots of fun watching their sister get drenched! She took it all in good fun, but then started to cry. I was not about to deal with tears followed by all of the "it's not fair" 's...so I quickly layed down on the sopping wet kitchen floor and told her she could pour water on me, just not on my hair and face - gotta have some rules! So she did and that was some really really freezing cold water! It was worth it. We can't be so serious all the time!


2 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

It's stuff you never plan, but happens anyway that make the best memories sometimes. I remember a whipped cream fight when Grumpy and I were living in our first apartment. Too funny. You know what they say Jordyn, don't get mad, just get even. Be patient and someday you will get an opportunity to really get them back! More fun.

Lori said...

What a wonderful thing to do. You are right, seriousness all the time is not a good thing!
Found you through the SITS site.
Lori,
www.tryingtosavealot.blogspot.com
www.123comehomeschoolwithme.blogspot.com