Rylee's TV Debut on Fox 10

Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank You Granny!


Thank you Granny for our cute blog background! So cute as usual! We love you!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I can't beleive how big your kids are! When did that happen?

Hccm said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

Jan said...

Look at how cute this is in here.

Love your blog.

My son served in Chandler last year on him mission. How ironic. Thanks for supporting my daughters caring blog and stopping by my crazy blog. You seem so nice. Thanks.

Jan