Rylee's TV Debut on Fox 10

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sand, Sand, & More Sand!


We took a family trip down to the Dunes with Granny & Grumpy, the Harmons, the Mowers, and the Jarvis families. It was a blast! All the kids had so much fun playing with their cousins and riding quads. I have to admit I was extrememly scared when RB took me for a ride in his Rhino and refused to let any kids come with us! I knew it would be fast, crazy, and wild! He did not disappoint! We came back covered in sand and though I did scream a few times - it was really a blast! He is crazy! I even got on a quad with him and screamed at the top of my lungs when he took me up and down THE WALL. I think everyone watching could hear my screams! I am glad he got me up there though, heaven knows I would probably be too chicken to go up myself - especially knowing that Tawna and Jade have both tried and refuse to go up again!
Jake loved riding the quad and wanted to ride as much as possible! Taylor enjoyed his dirt bike and rode really well. He got in a little time on the quad too and he and Jake and Jamie all took turns going up THE WALL...they loved it! Jake even took time out to teach Jordyn how to shift so she could get some riding time in on the big quad too!
All in all it was a great trip and fun to get to spend time with our family. The kids are already asking when we are going back. Hopefully soon, I don't want to lose my nerve to get back on a quad!

Uncle RB and Jake are playing keep away from Jordyn! Her uncle loves to tease and play and she was a good sport!

3 comments:

Jade said...

It was a great trip! I am so glad that you had fun! It is one of my favorite things to do as a family! Can't wait till the couples trip in February!!! :)

Our Grand Central Station said...

It was so fun hearing you at the wall when R.B. jumped on the back of Grumpy's quad (with you on it of course) and took you for a little spin. Totally illegal to double ride of course, but fun all the same. The wall was too fun this trip. much more than it has been because the kids were content to play. Get ready to go again!

Anonymous said...

Fun to have you guys along! So good to get to know Jamie and Jake a little better each time we are together! You all seem so happy and it just makes me happy!